Balestier Food & Heritage Trail PLUS! (English)
Meeting Point: Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall
Specially curated for Singapore Heritage Fest 2018, this thematic guided trail focuses on Balestier as a food and entertainment hub! Experience the charm and colours of Balesier - an area that has seen many changes, and yet still reminds one of yesteryear Singapore.
Theme for tour on 14th: Food
Theme for tour on 15th: Heritage
*There will be a filming crew present during the 14th April tour slot due to NHB's Intangible Cultural Heritage documentation.
*Kindly arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour as the tour will begin on time.
Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring along a bottle of water.
Electronic or printed ticket(s) must be presented in order to join this tour.
Please take note of the following:
• Once all tour slots are filled, we do not accept walk-ins.
• We do not accept cash payment.
• No refund/exchange of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for tour cancellation.
• The tour may be partly or totally cancelled due to inclement weather or for other reasons affecting the tour. Participants will receive a full refund in the case of tour cancellation.
• By agreeing to join the tour, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss of damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part or that of children under his/her charge.
For more enquiries, please email NHB_SHF@nhb.gov.sg.
[ Sat ] - [ Sun ]
9:30 AM - 12:00 PM SGT
Guided Tour, 14th April 930am to 12pm SOLD OUT $10.00 Guided Tour, 15th April 930am to 12pm SOLD OUT $10.00
- Venue Address
- 12 Tai Gin Road, Singapore Singapore